Introducing the Waltron 4000 Series
Streamline Water and Steam Monitoring with Waltron’s Latest Series of pH and Conductivity Analyzers
The 4000 Series
Introducing the next evolution of reliable and high-precision analyzers for the monitoring of conductivity and pH: the Waltron 4000 Series. Built and tested to the highest quality standards, this innovative and easy-to-use analytical instrumentation is the perfect tool to track water quality.
- Parameters: Conductivity (Specific*, Degas, Electrodeless), pH, and Single-Channel LDO
- Easy to install and configure with two relays and two 4-20mA outputs
- Built-in temperature measurement capabilities.
- Durable IP66 NEMA 4X enclosure can be panel, surface, or pipe-mounted
- Simple, intuitive menu, with soft-touch buttons and a large, clear LCD backlit display
- Choice of 12-30VDC or 90-265VAC versions
* Before or after Cation exchange
4000 Series Product Overview
pH and Conductivity Analyzer
The Future of Precise Water Monitoring. Get our product overview and discover an innovative, user-friendly tool that guarantees top-quality results. Enhance your water quality tracking with the latest in reliable analytical instrumentation.